Advertisement

33rd video, 62 year old male to female transsexual. Surgeon pinpointed my clitoris for me.

33rd video, 62 year old male to female transsexual. Surgeon pinpointed my clitoris for me. I make myself laugh in this video when I tell you the experience I had when Dr. Greenwald showed me where my clitoris is. Today I saw my plastic surgeon, Dr. Greenwald for post op follow up. 21 days post op penectomy with neo vagina no canal, remove current breast implants & replace with larger breast implants, neck lift. Great news, I am good to go for sex and I was shown exactly where my clitoris is located, wow.........What can I say except, wow. More vids to come. Thank you everyone for all your love and support, Love, Eirinn.

Transgender,Transsexual,Male to Female,MTF,Sexual Reassignment Surgery,SRS,Gender Reassignment,Hormone Replacement Therapy,HRT,

Post a Comment

0 Comments