Advertisement

Colored Scrunchies Pick My Outfits for a Week...

Colored Scrunchies Pick My Outfits for a Week... Get your first audiobook and 2 Audible Originals free when you try Audible for 30 days. Visit or text sydneyserena to 500500

sooo today i let my colored scrunchie decide what outfit i wear!! lol hope u guys enjoy :-)

SUBSCRIBE TO MY VLOG CHANNEL!!

Follow me on Instagram!

follow my friends in this video!
alexa-
bobby-
corey-
emily-
franny-

Follow me on Twitter!

Add me on snap: @sydneyserena.p

Business Inquiries: sydneyparupsky@gmail.com

FTC: thank you to audible for sponsoring this video :)
as always, all statements made are honest and my own.

I looked it up and I saw another Youtuber Zhirelle do this video! I'll link hers here :)


Sub Count: 1,643,000

colorful hair clips pick my school outfits for a week,my family picks my outfits for a week,sydney serena,sydney serena vlogs,Colored Scrunchies Pick My Outfits for a Week,i wore solid colors for a week to school,pick my outfits,for a week,outfits for a week,scrunchies pick my outfit,i let scrunchies pick my outfits for a week,colored scrunchies pick my school outfits for a week,

Post a Comment

0 Comments