Advertisement

CreepShow Art Continues to Assume the Worst in People | The Rewired Soul

CreepShow Art Continues to Assume the Worst in People | The Rewired Soul CreepShow art made another video about me, and she continues to assume the worst in people. I address a few main points CreepShow Art in her video that I wanted to address. There was a lot of assumptions and speculation in her video about my character, and that's okay, but I'm not going to try to prove her otherwise. She doesn't like me, and that's cool.

If you want the full context of her video and all of her points, here's her video titled "the most DISGUSTING mental health channel continues to be disgusting":

Rewire Your Anxiety is now available!
eBook $4.99:
Audiobook $6.99:
eBook and Audiobook bundle (BEST DEAL) $9.99:
Rewire Your Anxiety and Rewire Your Anger complete bundle (all eBook and audiobook versions): $12.99:

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @TheRewiredSoul


Try the online therapy app I personally use for my mental health:
(Using this link helps support the channel)

Follow the podcast on Spotify:

Check out the brand new Rewired Soul blog:

Rewire Your Anger is now available!
Audio Book:
eBook:

Become a Patron for exclusive content and perks!:

Join my mailing list for mental health motivation:

The Rewired Soul Merch:

Patreon Links:
LGBTQ Resource List:
Awkward Anxious Jennifer:

creepshowart,taylor nicole dean,the rewired soul,the rewired soul taylor nicole dean,the rewired soul drama,taylor nicole dean drama,the rewired soul petty paige,the rewired soul trisha paytas,the rewired soul trisha bpd,the rewired soul trisha jason,the rewired soul apology,creepshow art,creepshow art rant,creepshow art face reveal,creepshow art rewired soul,the most DISGUSTING mental health channel continues to be disgusting,rewired soul creepshow art,

Post a Comment

0 Comments