Advertisement

DOES MY BABY LOVE ONE DOG MORE THAN THE OTHER?

DOES MY BABY LOVE ONE DOG MORE THAN THE OTHER? Sooo hello everyone! If you didn’t already know I don’t think my baby has a favourite of my two dogs but Millie from day one took on my son like he was her own. Rupert my other is Male so was different. He was a little over excited and a bit jealous sometimes. We have to be a little more careful for obvious reasons. Slowly as time has passed it does look like he does love millie more than Rupert without a doubt but from short videos it’s hard to tell. If you lived with us you would understand there are so many tines parker and Rupert have bonded but just not on camera and like I said millie was so supportive from day one I think he believes she is his mother!. The bond they have and watching them grow really is the cutest thing ever!! Watching his cheeky personality grow too is so funny to watch as I know for sure his personality is exactly the same as mine haha! I cannot wait to show him these videos when he grows up! Be so funny to see parker reacting to some videos now wouldn’t it? We sit on the sofa all the time watching them as a family and he loves it! Anyway hit like if this made you smile. Love you all!

husky,huskies,huskylife,huskylove,cutehusky,cutedog,dog,dogs,dogvideo,puppy,huskypuppy,puppies,puppyvideo,babyanddog,kidswithdogs,happybaby,babyvideo,animalvideo,cuteanimals,dogcuddles,happydogs,love,life,smile,

Post a Comment

0 Comments