Advertisement

Everything Wrong With CinemaSins: Pulp Fiction in 19 Minutes or Less

Everything Wrong With CinemaSins: Pulp Fiction in 19 Minutes or Less Sinning CinemaSins' Pulp Fiction video.

Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I actually REALLY enjoy CinemaSins, and am only making fun of them here. I do not hate them, nor am I a "hater". This video is all in good fun.

***Th3Birdman merchandise can be purchased at either of these links:



Become a Patron:
Follow me on Twitter!
Like me on Facebook!
Follow me on Instagram!
Subscribe!


The "EWW CinemaSins" Playlist:

CinemaSins' Channel can be found here: Subscribe!

Their "Pulp Fiction" video can be found here:


My Equipment:

Microphone: Blue Yeti Pro/Blue Yeti
Editing Software: Premiere Pro CC 2018

Thanks for watching, and have an awesome day buds!

#PulpFiction #QuentinTarantino #EverythingWrongWith

the birdman,everything wrong with cinemasins,th3birdman,cinemasins,th3 birdman,everything wrong with Pulp Fiction,everything wrong with cinemasins Pulp Fiction,everything wrong with,birdman cinemasins,eww,eww eww,everything wrong with everything wrong with,cinemasins sins,cinemasinssins,eww Pulp Fiction,cinema sins,review,movie,mistakes,Pulp Fiction Movie review,Quentin Tarantino,Pulp Fiction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments