Advertisement

How to cover face with scarf for summers ! Protect yourself in summers ! Dehradun vlogger

How to cover face with scarf for summers  ! Protect yourself in summers  ! Dehradun vlogger #facecover #howtocoverface
#indianvlogger #indianmom #garhwaliyoutuber
How to cover face with dupptta
Insta id = swati manish bahuguna

Risky Pregnancy experience


HIIIII friends ...
i am swati bahuguna .i am from uttrakhand
ap sabhi ka mere channel pe Swagat hai ...IS channel me mai daily life vlogs dalti hu like cleaning vlogs , cooking vlogs , vlogs related to my son or thode bhot ghumne ke so i hope ap sabhi ko pasand aye .... so please ............do subscribe my channel

my other videos













my tiktok link


I am not a professional youtuber so please ignore my mistakes or comment me how to improve .... so guys


thanks for watching friends
please subscribe my channel
Gharwali youtuber sm bahuguna
HIT THE BELL ICON FOR MORE UPDATES

indian mom,Garhwali youtuber sm bahuguna,Sm bahuguna,how to cover face with scarf,how to cover face with dupatta,How to protect face from Sun,how to cover face,How to wrap face from dupatta,face cover tutorial,face cover tutorial in Hindi,face covering,Face cover with scarf,हाउ टू कवर फेस विद दुपट्टा,How to cover face with scarf long scarf,how I cover my face,

Post a Comment

0 Comments