Advertisement

LAST TRADING STREAM OF THE MARATHON!! - Pokémon USUM Trading #91 - Luigi’s Trading Streams

LAST TRADING STREAM OF THE MARATHON!! - Pokémon USUM Trading #91 - Luigi’s Trading Streams LUIGI’S FRIEND CODE: 2337-5646-8340

LUIGI’S RULES FOR LINK TRADING: 
1. You HAVE to make sure that your are READY to trade with me when I’m in Link trade 
2. You have to tell me your nickname for your Pokémon game because so I can know who I’m suppose to be trading with at that moment 
3. When you’re trading me, make the trading process quick so I can get to more people! 
4. Make sure you know what Pokémon you want to give me and what Pokémon you want for it before you trade me!! 
5. DO NOT BE SPECIFIC OF WHAT POKÉMON YOU WANT!! If it’s whatever Pokémon I am giving away, deal with what you get!! 
6. Please try to at least trade me Pokémon in 1-2 minutes, I don’t want to be trading with you forever 
7. DO NOT TRADE ME EGGS!! I don’t want to be hatching eggs after my stream is over!   
8. DO NOT TRADE ME POKÉMON THAT WILL EVOLVE IN THE TRADE! It just wastes time and I’m sure other people don’t want to deal with that!
9. DO NOT TRADE ME POKÉMON I’M GIVING AWAY!! I don’t want to get more of the Pokémon in stock! 
10. It may be sometime before I get to some of your trading! BE PATIENT!!   
11. Be grateful for what I gave you! I want you to show that you liked what I gave you! :)

FAVORITE NCS PLAYLIST:
FAVORITE NON COPYRIGHT MUSIC PLAYLIST:

Here’s the following great Pokémon I am giving away in this 91th trading stream: BIDOOF, TAPU FINI, KOMMO-O, MUDKIP, Sylveon, Raichu, Greninja, Magikarp, Ninetales, Zekrom, Diagla, Palkia, Giratina, Groudon, Zeraora, Genesect, Arceus, Meloetta, Phione, Zygarde, Ho-oh, Spiritomb, Tapu Koko, Kyruem, Mew, Deoxys, Marshadow, Mewtwo, Tapu Lele, Diancie, Xerneas, Hoopa, Tapu Bulu, Keldeo, Cresselia, Manaphy, Darkrai, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Celebi, Meowstic (Female), Meowstic (Male), Gallade, Gardevoir, Shinx, Suicune, Lucario, and Sceptile!

It is time for the last day of the Pokémon marathon week! It’s the grand finale to the Pokémon marathon. I’ve personally been waiting for this day to come for awhile since I finally get to take a break from trading you guys. Let me say though, there was some streams that weren’t as good as others, but definitely some good ones. We are able to achieve the goal of 1,600 subs in the 4th Of July stream I believe. We got so many trades and new Pokémon cloned afterwards. I would say we gained like 50-60 new subs and around 20 likes in every video and some having more than 30 likes! So thank you guys so much for making this week amazing and I can’t wait for you guys to keep on supporting the other things I will do on my channel. I will be streaming for 4 hours max today and you will be able to get 4 Pokémon instead of the usual 3! Let’s make this a last good stream for the marathon week and get over 30 likes, new subs, and get a crap ton of trades in!

Here’s some reminders! Please be patient because some trades will take longer than others and I will try going as quick as I can! Whoever trades me the quickest will go next! I will also accept fcs that I need in the beginning of the stream! You also get a total of 3 Pokémon unless if it’s a special trading stream! How trading works is you give me your fc and I will type it in later. Next, once we exchanged fcs, go to Festival Plaza in your Sun or Moon or Ultra Sun or Moon game and connect to the internet. Once connected, go to link trade and find my IGN LuigiStriker! Click it and see if you will trade me next!

Suggest music if you want to from the playlists in the description and ONLY from the playlists in the description! Sorry for all the background noises that may occur, dumb lag (Poopy iCloud disconnections), bad quality, breaks Luigi may take, those annoying inpatient people and dislikers, and of course for ALL THE FREAKING ADS!! I hope that you guys will really enjoy this 91th trading stream and please like and subscribe for more awesome Pokémon USUM trading streams in the future on my amazing channel of awesome content!! Be the great amazing lover of the stream, and not ruin it and be a hater! :D

Streams

Post a Comment

0 Comments