Advertisement

Life Update | The Mum Blog

Life Update | The Mum Blog Im back.



For The Love Of Sorted with Mel Green



**********************************************
I want to thank you for stopping by and clicking on this video, It means a lot.
For those of you who are new, My name is Alex. Im 28 and a mum of 2 (Leon and Annalise) and we live in Sydney, Australia.
In June on 2018 I was diagnosed with Poly-cystic Ovarian Syndrome.
My body has a big imbalance of male and female hormones and this has some nasty side effects.
Im on my way to healing my body and would love to have you join me by subscribing and clicking the link below

Alex xo




#themumblog

****************
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL


********************
LETS BE FRIENDS

INSTAGRAM //

TWITTER //

FACEBOOK //

themumblog,the mum blog,life update blog,life update,life update 2019,australian family,lifestyle channel,sahm lifestyle,sahm,pcos,pcos diet,pcos nutrition,self care mama life,For the love of sorted,for the love of sorted youtube,family channel,update on life,mummy vlogger,a break from social media,social media break,social media,

Post a Comment

0 Comments