Advertisement

LPS: A Bathtub... IN THE KITCHEN?!

LPS: A Bathtub... IN THE KITCHEN?! Don’t forget to download Amino and search my profile name: MyLPSpetworld_90
To check out my Stories:
Follow me to see more of my Stories and support me! :D

- - -

In today's video we take a look at some amazing new LPS sets and accessories I bought from the brand Sylvanian Families (also known as Calico Critters). We've got a bath and shower set, and also a country kitchen set to take a look at!

- - -

Buy posters HERE:


If you want to keep up to date with what I do, check out my FACEBOOK page!


- - -

Background music by Kevin Macleod - (
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Other music by bensound.com
I have permission to use the music in this video!

- - -

What I use:
My Camera -
My Microphone -
Editing Software -

LPS,littlest,pet,shop,hasbro,toys,puppylover863,lpscandycanes,elizalps,funny,comedy,entertainment,lpsskittles,children,kids,series,tag,compilation,parody,unboxing,reaction,mylpspetworld,lpspetworld,dares,with,dopey,lizzy,jessica,jess,pingpong,fake,lpshannah,lpslover,gogreengirl188,lpsace,sophiegtv,nightmare,called,life,kitchen,bath tub,lps bath,lps kitchen,lps set designs,lps backgrounds,sylvanian families,calico critters,lps accessories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments