Advertisement

Meal Time Made Easy- Hassle Free

Meal Time Made Easy- Hassle Free Learn how to have hassle free meals for your family with your busy schedules. Learned from my mentor - Mora Bassey Wolf. Thank you Mora Bassey for all the guidance you have showed me, my family, and the families in our community.

Most recipes freeze well. Besides for stews and chicken I also freeze raw meat balls and burgers. I freeze ready made meals like pepper steaks and various Chinese chicken recipes.

You can find the natural looking volumizer/Bobo/Bump I'm wearing in the video at:

You can check out our video tutorials on how to wrap and the amazing tichel/mitpachot variety we have at royalhaircovers.com

How to video,Cook,cooking,kitchen,easy,meals,hassle free,tichel,cholent,osh sovo,Chinese chicken,schnitzel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments