Advertisement

My Makeup Wishlist + Alternatives I Already Own

My Makeup Wishlist + Alternatives I Already Own Open for more info!!



Paulinas Video:

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
P R O D U C T S
The Balm Balm-Fire Preparty + Victory Blush Duo
Maddie Richie x Art Cosmetics Palette **
Juvias Place Douce
Natasha Denona Darya Palette

Colourpop Blue Moon Palette
Certifeye Affinity 2

Huda Beauty Neon Pink Obsessions
My Palette Video:

Natasha Denona Gold Palette
Juvias Place Warrior Palette
Juvias Place Tribe Palette
Video:

Colourpop Blush Stix
PUR Cheek Satin In Rose

Fenty Bronzer Inda Sun
Devinah Bronzer Sandbar (Affiliate Code AMYLOVES)

Makeup Slayve Pastel Shadows
Strobe Cosmetics Creepy Cute

Ace Beaute Oceanic Palette
Blush Tribe Hasina 2
Annette’s Video:
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
F A Q
How old are you?
I'm twenty-two.

What do you film with?
Canon Rebel T5I


What's your foundation shade?
• MAC NW10 • BH Cosmetics 201 Ivory • Tarte Porcelain •

Upload schedule?
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, & Indie Makeup Releases every Sunday.

Mail?
Amy Gallardo
PO Box 89
Lehighton, PA 18235

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
D I S C O U N T C O D E : AMYLOVES
Blush Tribe:
Sigma*:
Gerard*:
LoveLuxeBeauty*:
Devinah Cosmetcis*
Ami Hearts Beauty:
MaxUpTheMakeupCosmetics*
Kalon Kosmetics*
GlamLite*

(Codes marked with * are affiliate so I make a commission from them. If you use any of my codes I truly thank you for the support and I hope you love your purchase❤️)
Sign up for Octoly:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I N S T A G R A M
@amylovesmakeup
@indiemakeupspotlight

T W I T T E R
@amyylovesmakeup

B U S I N E S S • E M A I L
amylovesmakeupofficial@yahoo.com
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Already

Post a Comment

0 Comments