Advertisement

My UK IONIQ EV Is Gone... How To Find A New Electric Car In Denmark?

My UK IONIQ EV Is Gone... How To Find A New Electric Car In Denmark? Not that I'm missing my UK Hyundai IONIQ Electric that I recently sold back in England... exactly 20 days ago... but I'm already trying to plan how to get a new EV here in Aarhus, Denmark!

But... wait a minute? Do I even NEED a car here at all? Wouldn't public transport or a (ccol!) electric bicycle be a better option for me and my family???

In this video I present my current FIVE Zero Tailpipe plans for your feedback in the comments below, please:

Plan A - Wait and test
Plan B - No car
Plan C - EV car shares / apps
Plan D - Tesla (bare bones)
Plan E - Other EV

I also have a Plan F (fail, get a petrol/diesel). You're welcome to comment on it... But I'm not seriously entertaining going down that road (pun intended!).

Please remember to subscribe. Ding the notifications bell. Follow my adventure in Denmark... WAY outside my former UK comfort zone... trying to find a new, zero tailpipe emissions way of getting around here in a new country :)

-
You can also find me and chat on Twitter @ZeroTailpipe

=

Hyundai IONIQ Electric,UK,Denmark,Aarhus,Tesla,Renault ZOE,Nissan LEAF,BMW i3,Buy,Lease,Tadaa!,Car Share,App,Train,Bus,Bicycle,Electric Cycle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments