Advertisement

Rant About The Electrical Industry | What Is Dans the Engineer? | Raising Standards

Rant About The Electrical Industry | What Is Dans the Engineer? | Raising Standards I have a rant about the electrical industry - why I believe in raising standards and why it is so important. I often get asked what is Dans the Engineer and what does it stand for? This video explains all!

#electrical #electrician #e5

Filmed in Essex

I am a business coach for electricians, tradesmen and business owners. I offer courses and coaching plans to help grow and develop your business. Visit my website for more details

If you are interested in One on One coaching with me – email me - dan@danstheengineer.co.uk.


CONNECT WITH ME

Blog:

Email: dan@danstheengineer.co.uk

LinkedIn:

Instagram:

Facebook:

Twitter:


Everything I mention in this video is from my own experience as an electrician and business owner. If you choose to take any advice given from this video, I hold no responsibility of the result.


Music by

electrician,day in the life of an electrician,electrical industry,how to become an electrician,sparky,danstheengineer,business coach,tradesmen,poor electrical work,dangerous electrical work,dangerous electrician,dan jackson electrician,problems with being an electrician,is it hard being an electrician,raising standards,e5,#e5,cowboy electricians,life as an electrician,electrical work,electricians job,improving electrical standards,what is dans the engineer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments