Advertisement

The Future of Selling Real Estate in The UAE - Spencer Lodge at the Bayut Big Broker Event

The Future of Selling Real Estate in The UAE - Spencer Lodge at the Bayut Big Broker Event spencerlodge.tv - Two months ago I delivered my keynote to nearly 2000 of Dubai’s top real estate brokers at the Bayut Big Broker Event.

This was an exciting one for me because in the world of sales I think that selling real estate in Dubai has never been easier - but the difficulties that brokers face are all in their minds.

If you know someone that works in real estate in the UAE - then send them this video. I know that it will help them to level up as we head into the second half of 2019.

Remember to like and subscribe for more videos and head over to my other channels below, where you’ll find more content focused on generating sales, growing your confidence, entrepreneurship, wellness and life in Dubai!






#realestate #realtor #dubairealestate #bayutbigbroker #bayutb3 #realestateagent #dubaihome #realtorlife #dubaibusiness #househunting #keynotespeaker #realestateinvestor #realty #house #realestatelife

Event

Post a Comment

0 Comments