Advertisement

Acrylic Pour/Fluid Art Triptych Dutch Pour Technique. Simply Stunning. Full of Life

Acrylic Pour/Fluid Art Triptych Dutch Pour Technique. Simply Stunning.  Full of Life This triptych pour had a slight twist, the canvases are different sizes. I think it works well though.

I personally think this is my best pour to date. I love the colours, the combinations, the reactions, I just love it all. Very vibrant, somewhat loud and full of life.

I was a tad nervous just before starting this triptych as it was my first time going over three canvases at once but it was all good, I love a challenge and my goodness am I glad I did it.

Let me know what you think

Instagram:

Thanks for watching


#triptych #dutchpour #therapeutic #satisfying #fluidart #acrylicpour #acrylicpaint #fluidpainting #abstract #art #arttherapy #abstractvideo #relaxing #oddlysatisfying #satisfyingvideo #painting #acrylicpouring #artforadults #abstractart #artforkids

triptych,dutchpour,dutch,pour,dutchacrylicpour,dutchtriptychpour,dutchtriptych,acrylicpour,fluidart,acrylicart,abstractart,acrylicvideo,fluidvideo,triptychvideo,dutchpourvideo,acrylicpainting,fluidpainting,satisfyingvideo,relaxingvideo,oddlysatisfyingvideo,satisfy,relaxing,calming,soothingvideo,soothe,acrylicpaint,abstractvideo,art,artist,artforall,artforkids,artforadults,arttherapy,therapeutic,resinart,resin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments