Advertisement

BEGINNERS GUIDE TO GROWING YOUR GLUTES + 3 EASY MEALS TO MEAL PREP

BEGINNERS GUIDE TO GROWING YOUR GLUTES + 3 EASY MEALS TO MEAL PREP Food starts at 0:55 and workout starts at 1:56
Clothing line: www.madisonginley.com & @madessentials on instagram

Workout guides: www.madisonginley.com & @ginleygainz on instagram

Make sure you're following me ! (I post daily!)
Instagram: @Madisonginley, @madessentials, @ginleygainz
Snapchat: Madisonginley
Twitter: Madisonginley, Madisonmginley

COMMENT DOWN BELOW WHAT TYPES OF CONTENT YOU'D LIKE TO SEE !

(Music is not mine, I do not own any of the music playing)

The voice over audio is a little messed up, I'm learning guys :'(

Workout details (From my gym booty guide phase 1)
(For most of my workouts I do what is called "AMRAP" -As many reps as possible)
Squats:
Warming up- Just the bar
Working weight (135lbs) 18-20 reps
Heavy day- Go up from there
Light day go down from there

Isolating workouts:
Supersets, tri-sets, drop sets

If you train legs and glutes the same day, do legs after you train your glutes, this way you will feel the glute workouts in your glutes the entire time

In the middle of my workouts, I like to activate my glutes, as well as little bodyweight booty burners

REMEMBER MIND TO MUSCLE CONNECTION !

how to grow your butt,glute workouts for beginners,madison ginley,madessentials,beginners workout,fitness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments