Advertisement

Believe (Instrumental) - For This Cause (Instrumentals) - Hillsong

Believe (Instrumental) - For This Cause (Instrumentals) - Hillsong Visit our brand new hillsong fan page on facebook
Visita nuestra nueva pagina de hillsong fans en facebook

Hillsong Fan Page on Facebook
Pagina de Hillsong Fans en Facebook:


Hi Friends I've got a new blog check it out here:

Para mas contenido pueden seguirme en mis redes sociales:
for more content follow me on my social media:

Facebook:
Twitter: @JuanPablo_Osme7
Instagram: juanpabloospinamenjura
Youtube: Juan Pablo Ospina Menjura
Celular (Phone) y Whats App: +573148459088

Our blog:
Nuestro Blog:

Hillsong Worship / United / Young and Free (Pistas):


BELIEVE
Words and Music by Donna Lasit

VERSE 1:
I say on Sunday how much I want revival
But then by Monday
I can’t even find my bible
Where’s the power
The power of the cross in my life

VERSE 2:
I’m sick of playing the game of religion
I’m tired of losing my reason for living
Where’s the power
The power of the cross in my life

PRE-CHORUS:
I’m not content just to walk through my life
Giving in to the lies
Walking in compromises now
We cry out as a generation that was lost
But now is found in the power of the cross

CHORUS:
We believe in You
We believe in the
Power of Your Word and its truth
We believe in You
So we lay down our cause
That our cross might be found in You

BRIDGE:
I’m not satisfied doing it my own way
I’m not satisfied to “do church” and walk away
I’m not satisfied
There’s no love in my life but You

I’m not satisfied living in yesterday’s hour
I’m not satisfied to have the form
But not the power
I’m not satisfied
Oh Lord I am crucified in You

Hillsong

Post a Comment

0 Comments