Today I want to remind you that you are a wonderful unique infinite divine soul. "There are far better things ahead than the ones we leave behind." CS Lewis.
What new can you bring in today? When we bring in new, we heal the old.
I am here to help you resolve problems or issues with yourself, relationships or life situations. I can help you get through the hard stuff to create more balance, lasting inner peace, happiness, and authenticity.
If you are stressed, in emotional or physical pain, have doubts, lots of mental chatter, feel depressed, discouraged, dis-empowered, down, all of the above or like to book now or call or email me for a FREE consultation.
Looking for a real change? How do you view change? Change doesn’t have to be painful. I can help you get unstuck, move forward with any problem or pain you may be having whether within a situation, yourself, or relationship, even if that person has passed on.
" Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result." Einstein.
Also from the teachings of Dr. Michael Beckwith, he speaks of 2 different types of growth, Kensho moments, where pain is the teacher, and Satori moments, where Ah ha moments are the teacher. I prefer the Satori moments and have more of these.
As a healer and with my training as a hypnotherapist, past life regression, and akashic readings, I'm able to get to the core of why you feel stuck, blocked, and/or have a consistent pain or a negative thought pattern and do it where you have more of the Ah ha moments for your growth and change.
Try my free guided meditations as I know they will help. If you’d like to receive one of my free guided meditations in audio format, send me an email at support@revshejohnson.com, put free meditation in subject line.
To book an appointment, go directly to my website, www.revshejohnson.com and book an appt.
If this helped, please like and subscribe.
If you think it will help others, please share.
First be love, light, and abundance, to yourself, and then you can for everyone else.
This is Rev. Sheila E signing off for now until next time. Thank you and Namaste.
I am a Life and Spiritual Coach and Counselor; Hypnotherapist and do Past Life Regression; Personal, Relationship, and Situational Akashic Readings
When you need coaching or counseling or a little of both, I am here for you. Happiness, peace, health, wealth, abundance in all areas of life is our birthright!
WEBSITE:
FACEBOOK:
INSTAGRAM:
@revshejohnson |
TWITTER:
@sheila_rev |

0 Comments