Advertisement

Corporate Planning 101 2019 - Video 3 in Boot Camp

Corporate Planning 101 2019 - Video 3 in Boot Camp An overview on corporate planning

How should I pay myself? Salary versus dividend? How do I save taxes?

While most of the world is debating RRSP vs TFSA, the doctors I work with have these much bigger, more complex questions. This is why traditional financial advice does not work for doctors.

In this video I provide a baseline understanding of how a corporation works so we are all on the same page going forward.

#FinancialPlanning #CorporatePlanning #CanadianDoctors

*** DOWNLOAD THE FREE GUIDE TO CANADIAN FINANCIAL PLANNING HERE *** 👇


VISIT:
Website:
Facebook:
LinkedIn:

ABOUT ME:
Did you become a doctor because you wanted to own a business? I've asked this many times but never heard anyone say yes.

My dad is a doctor and I grew up watching him struggle to feel at peace with the decisions he'd made around his finances and investing.

After years of teaching, I became a financial planner and quickly decided to help healers, just like my dad, feel confident about the decisions they've made in and outside of their corporation.

I love it when I hear a client say, "I sleep better at night know that I know what I'm doing with my money and why."

I decided to combine my M.Ed with my CFP and create these videos to educate as many doctors as possible about the ins and outs of corporate planning.

DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in these videos are my own and do not represent the opinions of any other entity with which I am affiliated.
Care is taken to provide accurate information. The author cannot be held responsible for the results of any action taken. Please do not make any decisions before consulting your own advisors, including but not limited to lawyer, accountant and financial planner.

financial advice doctor,financial advice doctor canada,financial advice canada,financial advisor canada,financial advisor doctor canada,financial bootcamp doctor,financial bootcamp doctor canada,corporate planning,corporation canada,

Post a Comment

0 Comments