Advertisement

CURATED COLLECTION: Declutter + Decisions from Evaluation Box

CURATED COLLECTION: Declutter + Decisions from Evaluation Box Hey loves! I know I very recently did one of these, but I don't like things I've finished/decided to declutter/decided to keep lingering on in the empties box/evaluation box so I wanted to film a short video! I often don't have so many products that I empty or reckon with each month so I might combine those things into a regular 'curation' series where I routinely show what goes in and out of my collection whether it has been finished, is decluttered from the collection itself, never makes it in from the evaluation box, or goes in from the box. Therefore, empties + declutters + evaluation box things might be more neatly combined! Let me know what you think, as always :)

Sorry for the horrible audio, there were cats messing things up and dishes being done and AC running, just life as usual. I promise I'm working on that microphone! If anyone has any suggestions let me know, I'm in decision paralysis.

Products Mentioned:
Lisa Eldridge Velvet Ribbon True Velvet Plush Lipsticks
Mac Ruby Woo
Kaja lip Stain in Satin Sheets
Glossier Lip gloss (Clear)
Em Cosmetics Brush Tip Liquid Liner
Chanel Le Volume De Chanel Mascara Sample
Wet n Wild Brushes x 2
Morphe Brush x 1
Glossier Milky Jelly
Essence Lash Princess Mascaras x 2
Nyx Epic Ink Liner
Mac Prep & Prime Lip Primer

My personal instagram:

My makeup/youtube content instagram:


Thank you so much for watching ❤️️

curation,makeup curation,zeyn san,declutter,makeup declutter,evaluation box,will I keep it,decluttering makeup,marie kondo makeup,less better things,quality over quantity,how to have less makeup,cutthroat declutter,how to stop hoarding makeup,curated collection,curated makeup collection,makeup minimalism,minimal makeup collection,small makeup collection,

Post a Comment

0 Comments