Advertisement

DIY-Wooden Embroidery Hoop Wedding Centerpiece| Silver & White Floral Arrangement

DIY-Wooden Embroidery Hoop Wedding Centerpiece| Silver & White Floral Arrangement Hi FAMILY!!!! Today, I am showing you how to make a Wooden Embroidery Hoop Wedding Centerpiece on a budget. Thank you family for coming back and watching our channel. If this is your first time, WELCOME!! Remember to SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, and turn your notification bell on. I wish you love, peace, and happiness!!

Social Media
Twitter:
Instagram:

Please subscribe to my new channel "PRICELESS HOME DECOR"




**** You should use E6000 or Gorilla glue when doing any wedding centerpiece that has pieces that need to be put together. I use my glue gun because I sometimes take the centerpiece apart and use it again on another project. I also use my glue gun because the glue drys faster and it is not a permanent hold. Gorilla glue and E6000 takes at least 12 hours, usually let it sit over night.

you can do this,splendidideaswithmaria,dezinefun,cynthia lomeli,say yes to the dress,jmflowers,centerpiece,Dollar Tree,diy,events,crafts,church,sarah betts,artkala,robeson design,ideas,projects,Michael's,JoAnn,Hobby Lobby,candles,floral,decorations,party,Your House A Home TV,Bargain Bethany,Life Hacks,crafts and sweets,walmart,baby,princess,tutorial,frozen,

Post a Comment

0 Comments