Advertisement

eye catching title (speedpaint) (description)

eye catching title (speedpaint) (description) i think the text above says it all *wheeze*
i don’t feel like i need an explanation- but my sister watches my videos so uh- first, hi there- i can explain -.- (don’t tell mom or dad *wheeze*)
this is gonna be a kinda long description so strap in :)
» yes i don’t wanna be a girl
» no i don’t go by luna anymore
» yes i will talk about this to my family when i want
» no i haven’t told my family *wheeze*
explaination: i basically was off of discord for a bit and i had time to think, so i took that time to just look over what i’m not happy with myself, and i was like “well being a girl kinda suck- wait what” so i finally figured out why i don’t like myself, you may be like “bUt JaMiE wHaT If YoU jUSt aRe A ToMbOy”- uh first, i never liked grouping myself with any female group tbh- second, i like male pronouns better than female ones for myself- third, i basically would only hang out with guys if i could and i loved doing things guys do (this is already a long description so imma stop) if you want more of an explanation then ask and i’ll answer in the comment :ok_hand:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Song: boys will be bugs by cavetown
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Programs
ibispaint: drawing
KineMaster: the edits if that wasn’t obvious
Hand: drawing because pens are for nerds (jk)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Characters
Me: Mine
--------------------------------------
Collab: Closed
Art trade: yes
Commissions: close friends and people I’ve known for 2 years+
Or who ever I want
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - time taken
34 minutes
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
please don’t reupload, trace or steal my art without my permission thanks lol cya homies

(description)

Post a Comment

0 Comments