Advertisement

How Strong Will the Fantastic Four Be? Partial Kit Reveal plus Character Images

How Strong Will the Fantastic Four Be? Partial Kit Reveal plus Character Images The Fantastic Four is coming soon to Marvel Strike Force and in this video I take a look at their partial kits and discuss my thoughts on how strong they will be.
I also take a look at the art assets for the characters.



Support the Channel on Patreon:


VALLEYFLYIN MERCH:



Play Marvel Strike Force on your computer with BlueStacks 4:


Subscribe to my Channel:


Become the Best and Strongest Version of Yourself:



Connect with the community on discord:


Follow me on Twitter and Facebook!



I simulcast a Q&A session on Mondays and Thursdays @6:30p PST/9:30pEST
Come hang out on either Twitch or YouTube. I'm on both platforms so check me out on which ever you like best.

My twitch channel is:

Marvel Strike Force,Gameplay,Tips,iOS,Android,Mobile,Gaming,RPG,Best,Characters,FoxNext,valleyflyin,valleyflyn,valley flying,valley flynn,valley flyin,valley flyin msf,fantastic four,fantastic 4,mr fantastic,invisible woman,human torch,thing,namor,sub mariner,sub mariner marvel,Reed Richards,ben grimm,sue storm,johnny storm,best characters,marvel 80,galactus mcu,fantastic 4 mcu,dr doom,silver surfer,fantastic 4 news,new characters,news,reveal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments