Advertisement

How to be better painters - Color Theory and Color Wheel for Miniature Painters

How to be better painters - Color Theory and Color Wheel for Miniature Painters First episode of a new series dedicated to Color Theory!!!
This is my all time favourite topic and in this series I'll condense in digestible bites a ton of information from a pile of books and years of experience.
This is the only real way to become better painters ;) (in addition to painting painting painting painting painting painting painting...)
As a bonus from now on I can start mixing my colours in video as I do in my everyday painting (mad scientist style)!!!
Enjoy and SUBSCRIBE ►

Follow me on ►
Facebook:
Instagram:
and my Website:

For those who remained until the end:
RCW:

Bibliography:
"Cromorama"
Author: Riccardo Falcinelli
Publisher: Einaudi

"Urban Watercolor Sketching"
Author: Felix Sheinberger
Publisher: Watson Guptill

ART Fundamentals
Author: various
Publisher: 3D Total Publishing

Arsies' Painting Toolbox
Author: Javier Gonzalez -Arsies-

color theory,color wheel,miniature painting,painting miniatures,painting,miniature,miniatures,warhammer,warhammer 40000,warhammer 40k,warhammer fantasy,aos,age of sigmar,games workshop,warcry,killteam,warmachine,airbrush,airbrushing,color harmony,how to use a color wheel,how to choose a color scheme,be a better miniature painter,contrast,contrast paints,contrast games workshop,what is color theory,improve miniature painting,how to paint with contrast,miniac,

Post a Comment

0 Comments