Advertisement

How to to Get Access to Capital without an Investor | Mair's Narrative #41

How to to Get Access to Capital without an Investor | Mair's Narrative #41 My apologies for being silent these last few weeks. No one said running a business would be easy. In this episode, I share about my absence and recent struggle with financing by brand moving forward now that I have bigger partners distributing my products. Getting investors and having access to capital is a hurdle every business goes through and I'm sharing how i'm getting through my own financial burdens of owning a brand in this vlog.

LINKS:
MAIR Website:

MUSIC:
Nclipse: A New Beginning
Blue- Declan DP

women in business,entrepreneurship,vlog,houston vloggers,investors,access to capital,working capital for small business,how to get capital,how to fund your business,

Post a Comment

0 Comments