Advertisement

I dressed up and performed as billie eilish

I dressed up and performed as billie eilish I Love You - Billie Eilish performed by Leah Bernal with the acoustic guitar


thank you. thank you billie and finneas for this beautiful song. thank you alex, ruben and irma for listening and encouraging me when i was doubtful in my ability. thank you kiki for recording. thank you kellen for being my number one fan. thank you to ALL of my lovely TA's for your beautiful and much appreciated love. thank you cody for capturing my performances and putting them in the conference highlight videos that in a way that makes me feel like a thousand bucks. thank you hanna for filling me with never ending love and support. thank you kathleen for showing me that i can conquer anything. thank you SayWhat! for some of the most memorable moments of my life. I love you all endlessly.

@leahbernall
@leahbernalmusic

eilish

Post a Comment

0 Comments