Advertisement

I Got My Haircare Customized !

I Got My Haircare Customized ! Because products on the shelf are not the best for you. Your hair and skin are unique, and so are their needs and requirements so I tried out customized shampoo & conditioner from Bare Anatomy for 2 weeks and I felt smoother, softer, shinier and dandruff free hair! What did you guys think? Would you get customized hair products?


SHOP PRODUCTS FROM:


WATCH PREVIOUS VIDEO:



WHAT I AM WEARING:
Dress: Bangkok


Where else to find me:
BLOG - Aarushijainblog.com
FACEBOOK - Aarushi Jain Blog
INSTAGRAM - Aarushijainblog
SNAPCHAT - Aarushiiiiiiii - (*With 8 i's)
TWITTER - aarushijain29


================
Production Details
================
→ Camera - Nikon D3200 24.2MP DSLR
→ Lens - Nikon DX Aspherical 18-105 mm
→ Tripod - DigiPower 66 Tripod w/3 Way Panhead
→ Mic - Rode VideoMic GO
→ Ring Light - Polaroid Macro LED Ring Flash & Light
→ Video Editing Software - iMovies

hair care,function of beauty,custom shampoo,custom made hair care,customised hair care,shampoo,conditioner,personalised haircare,dandruff free,smooth hair,shiny hair,softer hair,reduce hairfall,aarushi jain blog,indian beauty blogger,indian beauty guru,I Got My Haircare Customized,customised shampoo,bare anatomy,best shampoo conditioner in india,

Post a Comment

0 Comments