Advertisement

Learn European Portuguese (Portugal) - Mini-story with the verb ficar in the past

Learn European Portuguese (Portugal) - Mini-story with the verb ficar in the past // T R A N S C R I P T + T R A N S L A T I O N
Download the free PDF with the transcript and the translation in the link below:
📢

This is a European Portuguese lesson for beginners and it focuses on the Portuguese verb ficar, conjugated in the past.


// F R E E P O R T U G U E S E S T A R T E R K I T
📌 Download the free Starter Kit: 20 pages of practical content to help you get started in learning European Portuguese


// S U B S C R I B E F O R R E G U L A R V I D E O S
📌

european portuguese,learn european portuguese,standard european portuguese,european portuguese lessons,european portuguese for beginners,portuguese from portugal,portuguese podcast,portuguese native speaker,learn to speak portuguese from portugal,european portuguese verbs,european portuguese short story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments