Advertisement

MAJA BLANCA Recipe- Easy, Creamy and Not Too SWEET!

MAJA BLANCA Recipe- Easy, Creamy and Not Too SWEET! Facebook:
Instagram:

MAJA BLANCA is just so easy to make yet it’s so yummy and satisfying. It always reminds me of so many memories growing up. It’s like this dessert never gets old. So here’s my take of this delicious and tasty, mouth watering dessert. Plus it’s HOMEMADE!❤️

Ingredients:
3 3/4 cup coconut milk
3/4 cup cornstarch
1 can condensed milk
1 cup evaporated milk
1 can corn kernel
Grated cheese for toppings

I hope you guys will try this recipe, it’s so simple to make but it’s really delicious. Please don’t forget to share and subscribe on my channel for more yummy recipes. Thank you so much and see you on my next videos.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not a chef or a professional baker. I just love to cook and bake and share it to my loved ones and others who want to learn. Feel free to leave me a comment about your reaction on my recipes. Thank you.

#howtomakemajablanca,#majablanca,#majablancarecipe,#filipinodessert,

Post a Comment

0 Comments