Advertisement

MASTURBATION: GOOD OR BAD? | Benefits and Drawbacks | Lets break all the MYTHS

MASTURBATION: GOOD OR BAD? | Benefits and Drawbacks | Lets break all the MYTHS Hi everyone, welcome to my channel.
Please SUBSCRIBE!
Lets talk about MASTURBATION.

MASTURBATION : Something that everyone does but doesn't talk about. It is important to break through all the MYTHS surrounding it as it leads to a lot of confusion. One should be aware of the benefits and drawbacks of Masturbation. This practice is good for your overall health too, but anything in excess can cause only harm. It is essential that we understand that obsession to such kind of activities can be very dangerous.


Do watch my previous videos!!

How to get firmer breasts naturally- Must watch for every woman


FERTILITY: How to get Pregnant fast


ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION


How To Maintain HORMONAL BALANCE


SKIN WHITENING DRINK!!


The Best Life Saving Monsoon Hacks you Must Know


My First Trekking experience


Changes is a woman's body after she loses her virginity


ACCUPUNCTURE IN PHYSIOTHERAPY


The Best Hair Mask for so CHEAP


BLACK PEEL OFF MASK for Blackheads


Checkout how I make my evening TEA


I tried making POHA for the first time for my subscriber


The Best Facewash for ACNE PRONE SKIN


My Instagram account: instagram.com/blind_fold18

#sexeducatiom
#masturbation
#mythsaboutmasturbation

MYTHS

Post a Comment

0 Comments