Advertisement

Must Have Drawing Materials for Commissioned Artwork ( under Rs 500)

Must Have Drawing Materials for Commissioned Artwork ( under Rs 500) Instagram:
Hey friends congratulations to all of you, today we crossed 5K subscriber. On this eventful occasion I bring to you all essential drawing material you would need to draw realistic commissioned artwork.
These tools are essential to start off with. I have tried to keep the Drawing kit budget as low as Rs. 500/-
Keep showering your love and do share DWV channel & videos with your artists’ friends around. Share the knowledge and love around. Lots of love to all my viewers.
Friends Subscribe to my Channel for more such videos:
Material Used
The materials I have used are stated in the video. You may buy these from the following links, I would also earn a small fee, with amazing discounts for you:
Basic Rs. 500 /- Package in Video
World one Sketch Book :
Artline:
Maries Kneadable:
Sakura gel pen :
Paper stump & pencil extender :

OTHER MATERIAL YOU MAY USE
PAPERS I USE
• World one Sketch Book :
• Brustro papers :
GRAPHITE PENCIL I USE
• Staedtler Mars Lumograph 100G6 Soft Grades 8B-HB Pencil (Tin Of 6):
• Staedtler Mars Lumograph Artists Pencils - Pack of 6:
• Artline:
CHARCOAL PENCILS I USE
• Camlin Charcoal Pencil:
ERASERS I USE
• Steadtler Kneadable:
• Maries Kneadable:
• Tombow mono zero:
• kohinoor hardtmuth eraser:
• Derwent electric eraser:
• Monte Marte Electric Erasers:
ALL SHARPNERS I USE
• Mechanical Metal Sharpner:
• Steadler Pencil Charpner :
• Steadtler compact sharpner:
• Faber Castel pencil sharpner:
• Lead Sharpner :
HIGHLIHTER I USE
• Sakura gel pen :
PAPER STUMP & pencil extender I USE
• Paper stump & pencil extender :


Music Credits
Song: Peyruis - Relax (Vlog No Copyright Music) Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music. Video Link:
All the music is licensed under the term of a Creative Commons Attribution License 3.0
Follow me to see my Artworks and join DWV Artist Army!
facebook :
instagram :
pinterest :
Hey DWV Artist Army ! Subscribe for learning something new every Week and i will serve all your demands whole my life. I am here to make you fall in lone with the artist within you. Art is meant to observing the beauty in everything around you. The ability to express it out in any form! It's fun and creative way of shouting out your thoughts to the world! Join DWV Artist Army today to shout out your thoughts to the world!

Stay on the daily grind! And keep Practicing!

Goal: 1 K yippie!!
Goal: 50k( subscribe)
Goal: 100K
Goal: 250k
Goal: 500k
Goal: 750k
Goal: 1M
Goal: 5M
Goal: 10M
Goal: 100M
Subscribe to my Channel: www.youtube.com/c/drawwithvishal?sub_confirmation=1

My business email: fondart.services@gmail.com

Drawing Materials,Drawing Materials for Artist,Art Materials for beginners,Best Pencils for Artist,Tools for commissioned work,Must Have Drawing Materials for Commissioned Artwork ( under Rs 500),Basic Drawing kit,Best Drawing kit,Paid Artwork,Commissioned artwork,How to Earn by Selling Art,Charcoal Portrait,

Post a Comment

0 Comments