Advertisement

My Hero Academia: HEROES RISING Trailer - Official PV

My Hero Academia: HEROES RISING Trailer - Official PV My Hero Academia: HEROES RISING
Begins December 20th, 2019!
_______________________________
In a world where supernatural powers are a part of everyday life, Superheroes fight villains who threaten peace for their own purposes. Thus, we follow the daily life of the students of the prestigious Yuuei Academy which trains the superheroes of Tomorrow.

my hero academia heroes rising, my hero academia heroes rising trailer, trailer, teaser, pv, my hero academia, heroes rising, my hero academia movie, movie 2, my hero academia movie 2 trailer, boku no hero academia heroes rising, boku no hero academia

my hero academia heroes rising,my hero academia heroes rising trailer,trailer,teaser,pv,my hero academia,heroes rising,my hero academia movie,movie 2,my hero academia movie 2 trailer,boku no hero academia heroes rising,boku no hero academia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments