Advertisement

Natural Hair Products I Like but Would NOT Repurchase

Natural Hair Products I Like but Would NOT Repurchase *** In this video the product I have in my hair is the mane choice CHEERS Gelato

❤ Click Below For More Deets


==============================
My Favorite Products
90% of everything I mention is HERE


=================================
🎥Filming Equipment
Camera ➖Canon 70D
Lens ➖ Canon 17-55mm and/or 24mm
Software ➖ Final Cut Pro X
==================================
📬 QuinnRae
P.O Box 2375
Spotsylvania, VA 22553
=================================
E-mail - MsQuinnRae@gmail.com
INSTAGRAM: MsQuinnRae
FACEBOOK:
TWITTER:
=================================
Hair Deets:
Big Chop - May 09’ (I’ve cut it at least 6 times since lol)
Hair Type - 4a/b-ish 🤷🏾‍♀️

#Naturalhair #QuinnRae

natural hair,natural hair favorites,natural hair products,quinnrae,shea moisture for natural hair,natural hair braid out,natural hair twist out,natural hair twa,how to style a twa on type 4 natural hair,best products for type 4 natural hair,best gel for natural hair,best styling products for natural hair,how to style a twa,

Post a Comment

0 Comments