Advertisement

Places of Power, Ireland 2019

Places of Power, Ireland 2019 "In other countries, over the years, people recognized the places of power. Sometimes it would be a natural formation, sometimes it would just be a place that was, somehow, special. They knew that something important was happening there, that there was some focusing point, some channel, some window to the Immanent. And so they would build temples or cathedrals, or erect stone circles, or...well, you get the idea."
-Neil Gaiman, American Gods

Earlier this year I took a trip to Ireland. I pretty much always travel for work so I don't always get to see much of the countries I visit.
However, Ireland was a location that had really intrigued me on my previous visits. I decided to rent a car and spend a couple weeks touring around.
There are so many epic places here where you can really feel the energy.
I took some video and made a small compilation, I hope you enjoy it!
With the exception of one or two clips, everything here was filmed and edited solo by me.

Music:
Sowulo, "Wulfwiga"


Wearing clothes by Descended from Odin. Get a 10% discount with the code "YURI"


Wearing all black Prio shoes from Xero Shoes

ireland,celtic,epic,tourism,viking,irish,flips,slow motion,calisthenics,fitness,handstand,cloak,

Post a Comment

0 Comments