Advertisement

Risky Set Up -- Stainless Steel CNC Turning

Risky Set Up -- Stainless Steel CNC Turning In order to finish this fun 316 stainless steel part I had get creative with a way to hold it. I decided to do it in 3 set ups. This video is of the final set up. Holding by the inside diameter is a bit dangerous and if you don't do it exactly right there is a high chance of "Flying Parts". I customize all my own jaws and am experienced with many many different parts. I've done thousand and thrown a few.

Set up Order

#1 Side 1 Roughing -- Hold OD
#2 Side 2 Finishing -- Hold ID
#3 Side 1 Finishing -- Hold ID -- Shown in Video.

I do many of these "less impressive parts" and don't post many because they're not as impressive. If there is an interest I'll go through my old videos and post dozens.

Let me know if you wanna see those.

Thanks for Watching

Marcin Zal

Zala Machine,Martool,Machining,CNC Turning,Lathe,

Post a Comment

0 Comments