Advertisement

Sagitarius August 2019 - Push Forward & Schedule that Well Deserved Vacation!

Sagitarius August 2019 - Push Forward & Schedule that Well Deserved Vacation! Welcome back to my channel, I apologize for the absence of my videos my laptop is out of commission & I am waiting for it to come back from repair - so I am using a borrowed Laptop to do these readings - Sorry that the quality of video is kind of grainy , Hopefully I will have my laptop back soon to resume regular videos and venture in Video Streaming my Readings

Comments have been disabled : If you need to reach me you can do so via contacts below

If you are interested in a private reading, a paranormal consultation or mediumship mentoring you can reach me at parledespirit@gmail.com

If you would like to donate to my channel, for readings or my Documentary fund for a Computer/Camera you can do so by visiting my PayPal (Select GIFT)

If you would like to donate a deck you can visit my Wish-List on Amazon below, you can also donate anonymously if you prefer


You can reach me on the following social media sites:

SOCIAL MEDIA:

Twitter : @ParledeSpirit
Instagram: Parle de Spirit
Twitch: Twitch.tv/Parle_de_Spirit
Patreon: Parle de Spirit
Facebook: Parle de Spirit
Website: www.parledespirit.com

Thank you for the Support & Subscription

GIVEAWAY of a Free Reading at 1000 Subscribers

video,tarot,tarot reading,oracle,oracle reading,psychic,psychic reading,sagitarius reading,astrology sign sagitarius,medium,spirit communication,clairvoyant,spirit guides,love,manifestation,August 2019 Sagitarius reading,

Post a Comment

0 Comments