Advertisement

Set me on fire and I'll Cook them all! Top 1 Global X.Borg By SynoGxming ~ Mobile Legends

Set me on fire and I'll Cook them all! Top 1 Global X.Borg By SynoGxming ~ Mobile Legends X.Borg Full Build : / Warrior Boots / Bloodlust Axe / Hunter Sword / Immortality / Blade of Despair / Queen's Wings /


X.Borg Rank 1 Player: SynoGxming


JOIN to our Membership Amigo Thanks:


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬


Send me your Amazing Videos here Amigo:

or
Via Email: elektrotorio@gmail.com


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HOW TO SUPPORT MY CHANNEL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬



I absolutely love creating Youtube videos like Mobile Legends. Any Pledges and Donations will help my Channel alive, and help me to expand my channel & continue to make High Quality Videos. Thank you for your support! i really does mean a lot to me, and really appreciate it. Thank you so much!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Feel free to Subscribe my Channel:


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬


Hot Videos:

In the world of Kung Fu, EXECUTE, defines the winner! unXpected King of Chou ~ Mobile Legends



Granger 90.7% Win Rate and Ultra Fast Farm! Top 1 Global Granger By OPI Tyrants ~ Mobile Legends



Let my Marksman Emblem hear your last words! Top 1 Global Argus by Ꭲᴀʟᴄɪᴍᴇ ~ Mobile Legends



TOP 15 SAVAGE MOMENTS Episode # 49 - Mobile Legends



Aurora Kula Diamond Gameplay! King of Fighters (KoF) Top Global Aurora By 옴니°Khione - Mobile Legends



▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Follow me in SOCIAL MEDIA:

★ Facebook: ➤
★ Email : ➤ elektrotorio@gmail.com
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬


Set me on fire and I'll Cook them all! Top 1 Global X.Borg By SynoGxming ~ Mobile Legends


#X.Borg
#Top1Global
#SynoGxming



A brand new 5v5 MOBA showdown against real Human opponents,
all the fun of PC MOBAs and action games in the palm of your hands! Shatter your opponents with the touch of your finger and claim the crown of Strongest Challenger! Mobile Legends!

syno mlbb,syno mobile legends,syno mlbb xborg,xborg mobile legends,x borg gameplay,x borg best build,x borg build mobile legends,top 1 global x borg,top 1 global x borg build,top 1 global x borg gameplay,rank 1 global x borg,top 1 x borg,rank 1 x borg,world best x borg,x borg syno gaming,x borg syno gameplay,x borg mvp build,x borg mvp gameplay,top global x borg,x borg top global,x borg tips and tricks,x borg guide mobile legends,elektrotorio,x borg,

Post a Comment

0 Comments