Advertisement

Spoiled baby monkey crying horribly when owner wants to hand it back to seller

Spoiled baby monkey crying horribly when owner wants to hand it back to seller I sold the baby to the man sometimes back but now that his company transfers him to another town he needs to move out & he decided to give it back to me to be resold to other customer. The baby is too attached to its owner & doesn't want to go back to me & runs back to its cage crying when the man tried to hand him over. However it is of no use because the owner already made up his mind. Eventually the baby is handed over to me & it is now put on sale together with my other baby monkeys.

**************************************
I hunt & sell baby monkeys for a living. Please subscribe to my channel to keep up to date with my videos. I do not sell online & the videos on this channel are strictly for showcasing purpose only. Thank you for understanding.

seller

Post a Comment

0 Comments