Advertisement

SQUID Catch, Clean and COOK in Greece (Traditional Method)

SQUID Catch, Clean and COOK in Greece (Traditional Method) On Part Two of my Greece adventure, I set out to catch my first Aegean Squid using the traditional Greek squid fishing method. We catch, clean, cook and ENJOY ourselves some fresh calamari.

Check out my recent vlogs:
SPEAR FISHING CATCH AND EAT:
London Travel:
Paris Travel:

Find me on Instagram @nattieupnorth

Fishing for squid and spear fishing in the crystal clear waters of the Aegean Sea were some of the coolest fishing experiences I have had! I'm now back in the US and have more kayak fishing, camping, road trips, catch & cook and more on the way.

fishing,catch and cook,catch and eat,catch clean cook,primitive technology,squid,cooking,fishing vlog,travel vlog,travel,female travel,solo female travel,solo travel,how to clean squid,how to clean fish,how to cook squid,how to cook calamari,cooking calamari,fishing in greece,fishing for squid,girls fishing,primitive hunting,primitive fishing,hunting,handlining,handline fishing,giant squid,calamari,cooking squid,cooking fish,

Post a Comment

0 Comments