Advertisement

the answers to all the questions i’ve been avoiding..

the answers to all the questions i’ve been avoiding.. the answers to all the questions i’ve been avoiding..
AGHHHH IT FEELS SO GOOD 2 BE BACK BABYYYYY

LIMTED TOUR MERCH SOLD HERE!!:

WATCH OUR NEW MUSIC VIDEO! -

#BlesivFam 🌴🖤

I DO NOT OWN MANAGEMENT OF ANY SONG ! NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED!

Business Email !!! - BlesivMgmt@gmail.com

Make Sure To Follow All My Social Medias !!!!!

- Instagram:
- Twitter:
- Snapchat: Blesiv
- Tik Tok: Blesiv

QUICK FACTS !
- I'm 17 Years Old
- I'm a Junior in High School
- Um my birthday is on October 20th
- I enjoy social media !
- I have 2 brothers ! One younger & one older
- I want this channel to go successful !

I LOVE YOU GUYS & MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE & EXPECT MORE VIDEOS !! 😎

peppa,peppapig,peppa pig,q&a,questions,body count,drama,tea,blesiv,blesivfam,exes,hailex,ona,alex guzman,tik tok,muser,tana mongeou,wedding,jana,nightmare on elm street,freddy krueger,cuzzintube,throw up,vomit,puke,tour,fans,supporters,carlosmena,pregnant,el paso,JAKE PAUL,

Post a Comment

0 Comments