Advertisement

The heartwarming reason why Mario Balotelli signed for Brescia - Oh My Goal

The heartwarming reason why Mario Balotelli signed for Brescia - Oh My Goal Mario Balotelli is seen as the wild child of Italian football. But his reasons for signing with Brescia show that he’s a sensitive man with good values. Find out why Super Mario decided to return to Italy.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Ultimate Freestyle:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh my goal,soccer,futbol,football,mario balotelli,balotelli,brescia,serie a,balotelli brescia,balotelli transfer,balotelli crazy,mario balotelli italy,mario balotelli brescia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments