Advertisement

The story of teenager discovering her gender identity | Ep.8

The story of teenager discovering her gender identity | Ep.8 Video Edited by:

Caption by:

First of all I want to explain to you that editing this series is complicated because youtube blocks the video for copyright. For this reason the scenes are not complete.

Juаni & Emmа It is an Argentine series called "100 days to fall in love" and it is broadcast from Monday to Thursday. I will continue uploading summaries as soon as the chapters are issued and edit the videos and make the subtitles. Thanks for watching!





thank u so much for watching, can you please subscribe?🌈


I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC OR VIDEO..

if you want me to take down the video please contact me here: muastalivestream@gmail.com

Ep.8

Post a Comment

0 Comments