Advertisement

Time Crisis 4 - Stage 3 Area 3 (5.9 Mil New Record)

Time Crisis 4 - Stage 3 Area 3 (5.9 Mil New Record) Twitter: twitter.com/kim_sama_999

Living in Australia sucks, it's full of assholes and weirdos, I want to move overseas and never see those retards again. In the mean time of me living in a shitty country, here's a video of me breaking my Time Crisis 4 record, I only recorded stage 3 because I wasn't expecting to break my record (Thank god I had my capture card plugged into my PC) and I played on Razing Storm and submitted it to the online ranking. I added in the cut scenes from the arcade version because I originally skipped them during recording.

タイムクライシス,time,crisis,arcade,ps2,ps3,stage,area,namco,wr,new,world,record,million,1cc,credit,clear,

Post a Comment

0 Comments