Advertisement

Tiny Home With Two Bedrooms, Gorgeous Kitchen & Massive Bathroom - Their Solution To Bay Area Rent

Tiny Home With Two Bedrooms, Gorgeous Kitchen & Massive Bathroom - Their Solution To Bay Area Rent Louis's tiny home tour was one of my favorites! Mainly because he treated me to some amazing food after the tour. I really like how they built in a second room for guests with a massive bathroom separating everything. I hope you enjoy the tour and we will catch you Wednesday.

My Life On The Road -
Want To See More Skoolie Videos? -
Need Something On Amazon? Shop With This Link -

Check Out Our Skoolie Bus build~

Like Our Facebook Page!

Add Us On Instagram!

Music from Epidemic Sound:

My Camera ~
Wide Angle Lens ~
Zoom Lens ~
Gimbal ~
Drone ~

tiny home,tiny house,tiny home on wheels,van life,camper van,shipping container,design,tiny houses,tiny homes,tiny house tour,two room tiny home,two room tiny house,tiny home kitchen,tiny house kitchen,

Post a Comment

0 Comments