Advertisement

Trade Secret on a Super Sturdy Tiered Cake [Chocolate Ganache + Strong Dowels]

Trade Secret on a Super Sturdy Tiered Cake [Chocolate Ganache + Strong Dowels] This video is about how I dowel a tiered cake and what materials do I use to obtain a sure sturdy Tiered Cake.

First thing is I use chocolate ganache in covering my cakes before I cover it with fondant, I use 5:1 Ratio of Chocolate bar to full cream milk so it would be very hard when set. I am using Beryls, either white chocolate, dark, better sweet or milk-chocolate.

Second is I use a stainless aluminum tubing as my dowel, this provides me a strong and reliable support for the cake, I use a tube cutter I bought from a hardware "handyman" to easily cut the aluminum. You can buy the aluminum tubing in a local Glass & Aluminum supply store.

Now you don't have to worry everytime you have a big cake project to come, just fallow this simple tips and your cake would look as niceier than you imagine.

Hope you like the secret I shared, please do subscribe to my channel and like this video for more secrets to reveal in the future.

Thank You...

Dowels]

Post a Comment

0 Comments