Advertisement

Van Life NECESSITIES You DON'T NEED (My Last Video Before Hiatus...Ironic!)

Van Life NECESSITIES You DON'T NEED (My Last Video Before Hiatus...Ironic!) BUT YOU DO NEED A SMART PHONE!!! Had one more video for you guys. Ironic, right? Experience Van Life with me, a solo female traveller! I make upcycled clothing and crochet hats and sell them on Etsy. Check out my stores below!

*To donate to my channel for more awesome videos, please go to PayPal and send to slowfashion@hotmail.com

van life,solo female traveller,female vandweller,nomadicrafter,nomadic crafter,van life necessities,van life fridge,van power,stealth van,things you need in a van,van build,van tour,how to van life,van life is hard,van life issues,what do i need in a van,solo traveller,solo van life,van life with a dog,van life is easy,van life vlog,van travels,rent free van life,van life adventure,van life woman,crafting van,etsy store,

Post a Comment

0 Comments