Advertisement

War Thunder - Unlocking My FlaRakPz 1 In Style

War Thunder - Unlocking My FlaRakPz 1 In Style So, the orange 2A5 should be a bit less frequent on the channel for a while now.
Oh, and check out the last 3 letters of the URL... coincidence?
Recorded 30 July 2019


If you want to donate directly -
*all donations will be used towards the channel*

My Patreon page -
My Patreon referral link - use this if you decide to start a Patreon yourself:
My NordVPN referral link -
Discord -
Twitch -
Facebook -
Twitter -
Instagram -

Want to try War Thunder?
Use my registration link and you'll get extra free in-game premium money!

Use my referral link to start playing WOWS, and you and I get in-game loot as you progress!

War Thunder,Gaijin Entertainment,Main Battle Tank,Ground Forces,Bundeswehr,Leopard 2A5,Leopard 2K,FlaRakPz 1,

Post a Comment

0 Comments