Advertisement

WE MISSED $1 BATTLEPACKS! ALMOST GOT KICKED OUT OF TARGET! | Brickfair VA - VLOG 1

WE MISSED $1 BATTLEPACKS! ALMOST GOT KICKED OUT OF TARGET! | Brickfair VA - VLOG 1 Welcome to my Brickfair VA 2019 VLOGs! Subscribe and click that bell icon to stay up to date with the latest videos :)

#TheBrickWiz
#VLOG
#BrickFair

═══════════

Check out my BrickLink store to support my channel and future MOCs (20%-50% OFF RETAIL PRICES):

═══════════

➤ Become a member of TheBrickSquad by subscribing here!

➤Thumbs up and feedback are greatly appreciated 👍

➤Follow me on my social media!
Instagram:
Twitter:
Flickr:

➤Join 'The Builder's Club' on Discord here!

═══════════

As always, I would like to give a huge thanks to all of YOU, the viewers. I hope you all enjoyed today's video and I trust I will see you in the next one 👊

═══════════

Disclaimer: Any opinions and/or ideas expressed, in regards to LEGO custom creations, reviews, and other LEGO related content, do not necessarily reflect those same opinions and/or ideas of The LEGO Group© or any of it's employees or management.

═══════════

Like the music in my videos? Check out Audio Trend here!

Check out NCS here!

Check out VLOG Music No Copyright here!


═══════════

Go check out some awesome Lego inspired playlists :

✔ Building Kessel in LEGO 👉
✔ Building Crait 👉
✔ Scarif 2.0 👉
✔ Lego Hauls 👉
✔ Lego Mini-MOCs 👉
✔ Lego News 👉
✔ Lego Top 10s & Top 5s 👉
✔ Building Hoth 👉
✔ Lego Ideas 👉
✔ Lego Star Wars Reviews 👉
✔ Building Scarif 👉

lego,reviews,star,wars,creations,thebrickwiz,store,haul,starwars,lego vlog,brickfair vlog,brickfair virginia,lego brickfair vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments