Advertisement

week 21 bumpdate... what’s going on with my baby // teen mom vlogs

week 21 bumpdate... what’s going on with my baby // teen mom vlogs In this video I give an update on my pregnancy and explain what’s been going on with my baby’s growth. Thank you guys for following along on this journey. Motherhood is such a blessing but comes with so many ups and downs and I am grateful for it all. I’m especially grateful that I get to share it all with you here and receive all of the constant love and support that you give.

Watch my story:

Subscribe:

Follow Me!
Instagram: @yyasmynn

Snapchat: yazzledazzle281

Business Inquires: YasmynAndLaela@gmail.com

Music by Joakim Karud


Send me things here!
P.O. Box 165, Lewes, Delaware, 19958

About me:
Hey welcome to my channel! I’m Yasmyn and I’m an 18 year old mom to my daughter Laela! I’m here to share my story, help others, and make memories for my baby girl to look back on one day.

Thanks for watching!

yasmyn,yasmyn switzer,laela,teen mom,pregnancy,16 and pregnant,

Post a Comment

0 Comments