Advertisement

Welcome to Camp Navarro! - A Fallout 2 Scene Recreation in 3D

Welcome to Camp Navarro! - A Fallout 2 Scene Recreation in 3D My last Fallout animation, Enclave Here, did pretty well. Decided to create another of my favorite scenes featuring the Enclave. And what's one of the most memorable spots in Fallout 2? Camp Navarro.

And Camp Navarro has the feature everyone's favorite Drill Sergeant in power armor, Sergeant Arch Dornan.

I decided to keep up my theme of doing Fallout 4-styled classic Fallout videos. I think it helps bring together a vision of what a modern Fallout with classic story-lines could be. Personally, I love the idea, but it's probably never going to expand past fan dreams.

I don't know if I'll be able to do anymore of these scene recreations, however.

There's a very limited supply of Fallout-content for SFM, much less classic elements. I can think of a number of scenes I'd like to recreate using this style, but the only reason I could do Enclave stuff is because Fallout 4 has the X-01 power armor, which isn't Advanced Power Armor, but it does look close enough that it's fine. There's no Frank Horrigan, no Master, no Lieutenant, and no classic maps.

The only reason I could make Camp Navarro was because there was just enough resources to jurry-rig something somewhat passable.

This was a challenge to do, by the way. Well over a thousand models put into here just to make a ground for them -- really slowed down the work. I spent a good chunk of time deleting models that camera wasn't looking at just to reduce render time and make it easier to animate in.

Anyway, maybe in the future there'll be more models and thus, more creations.

Fallout SFM,fallout 2 animation,fallout 3d animation,enclave animation,enclave here,fallout 2 enclave gecko,fallout 2 sfm,fallout 2 camp navarro,welcome to camp navarro,fallout 2 drill sergeant,sergeant dornan,the enclave,fallout 2,fallout two,fallout enclave,fallout 4,camp navarro,where is your power armor,3d camp navarro,fallout 4 camp navarro,enclave drill sergeant,fallout enclave soldier,funny fallout 2,fallout 2 funny moments,the chosen one,

Post a Comment

0 Comments